Middle School – Y6 to Y9
Through an up to date curriculum, in a bilingual program, our work aims to encourage enthusiasm for knowledge in both languages to educate competent citizens who are in tune with a globalized society’s demands.
Our faculty is composed of specialist teachers who optimize an integration between both curriculums and increases comprehension opportunities in every subject and activity.
From Year 6 to Year 9, Colégio Santa Amália’s goal is to take the students to a new level of intellectual and social development, preparing them to feel confident with simple and complex problem solving with an increasing will to learn and improve.
Year 6 is a very special moment, when the student begins a new dynamics in his school routine. Facing this new stage calls for maturing and more personal organization. In this moment, the students begin working with a larger number of teachers.
Regular: 7:30AM to 13:10PM
Andréia Aguirre Silva
At Colégio Santa Amália Maple Bear, your child will have:
- Respect to their individuality
- Field trips
- Interdisciplinary projects
- Tutoring: close supervision of the learning process and the student’s attitude and constant feedback to the parents regarding the evolution in learning
- Exchange Trips with learning purposes
- Exams in test form, in preparation for “vestibular”
- A Library equipped with a rich collection of books both in English and in Portuguese
- Various school events
- Lab classes
- Computer in every classroom